-Randy Lawrence, Ride Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Location: Northwest corner of Nordhoff and Etiwanda in Northridge (CSUN Parking Lot B1) Name-a name-b Name-c name-d Name-e name-f
Start Time: 8:00 AM sharp (unless otherwise specified in Remarks below)
Map to Ride Start | Weather Forecast
Date No. & Name Miles & Elevation RL
- Helmets are required on all SFVBC rides
- We encourage riding with a flashing red taillight and a flashing white headlight
- Do not ride with ear buds in both ears
- No electric-assist or motorized bikes
- Minors welcome if accompanied by a parent or guardian
January 7 – Castles And Roses – Tour the beautiful homes near the world famous Rose Bowl.
January 8 and January 22 – Compangi Rides – See our rides page for details of our popular “Companion” rides.
January 15 – Little Tokyo Treat – Another one of our monthly Sunday rides that start at Valley College.
January 28 – Val Verde Direct – Head out to the little hamlet of Val Verde. Google it to see it’s history. A neat place and a fun ride.
February 11 – Tour Of Two Topanga Tops – One of our best rides of this distance. Old Topanga Canyon is beautiful.
February 12 and February 26 – Compangi Rides – See our rides page for details of our popular “Companion” rides.
February 18 – Rose Bowl -Ride around the world famous Rose Bowl.
February 19 – Eagle Rock Ramble – Another of our popular Valley College remote start rides.
the sfvbc credo
The following list of rules, which have been unofficial for as long as anyone can remember, was made official by board action in September 2015 as the club “credo”. Mostly common sense, the rules are nonetheless critical to members’ safety.
- Obey all traffic laws
- Be courteous and “ride friendly”
- Don’t usurp anyone’s right of way
- Represent our club and the sport of cycling well
- Hold your line
- Ride safely and predictably
- Call and point out road hazards
- Help each other out with flats and mechanicals
- Respect regroup points and break locations
- Let someone know if you intend to deviate from the route
THIS IS AN ATTRACTIVE T-SHIRT, ISN’T IT? Wouldn’t you like to own one? If you’re a club member, you can – just log in and order online using PayPal or any major credit card. Why am I bringing this up now? Because all sizes are in stock!